Maybe you're not like me and the aforementioned as well as the unmentioned (infertility) is worse than being fat…this may not be the blog for you. I plan on irreverently, humorously and sarcastically sharing my weight loss journey as I run full speed (hopefully reaching my target heart rate) at the wall that is PCOS…But, before you go, take note: I did use the words "sharing" and "journey"…I can't be that bad.

Friday, October 8, 2010

The stats…AKA the cold hard truth…

Oh Baby i like it Raw Living and Vegan...Weigh In #1 +Bonus...Humiliating "Before" Pictures : (

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I just wanted to say I know how you feel right now. Its really really hard having metabolic issues. I also have PCOS as well as having Hashimoto's (Thyroid problem) I too am on a weight loss journey. I started off as a 5'4 female with 234 lb on my little frame I was a size 24 a year and a half ago. Its taken me 19 months, but I've lost 65 lbs and 10 dress sizes. My goal will be 100lb lost, so I have 35 pounds more to go.

    You can and will do it! Way to go for being an inspiration to others like myself.

    ReplyDelete