Maybe you're not like me and the aforementioned as well as the unmentioned (infertility) is worse than being fat…this may not be the blog for you. I plan on irreverently, humorously and sarcastically sharing my weight loss journey as I run full speed (hopefully reaching my target heart rate) at the wall that is PCOS…But, before you go, take note: I did use the words "sharing" and "journey"…I can't be that bad.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Oh Baby I Like it Raw, Living and Vegan...Episode 3

Meet My Husband! I give a shout out to the very first subscriber to my videos!!! The Theme: IF WE CAN DO IT ANYONE CAN DO IT...how we get by for now on a tiny budget with a bottom of the line dehydrator, blender and food processor...When you set out to do the best you can within your means, it's a great start...don't give up no matter what!

5 comments:

  1. Hey! I think I was your firs subscriber AND commenter. Thanks for the shout out :)

    - kareen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're still keeping it real! Its so nice to find a blogger with PCOS who is positive and funny. Keep at it. I'm looking forward to listening to more of your escapades. PS. I did a vegetarian diet at one point in my weight loss process. I loved it and it really taught me a lot. I came out of it with tons of delicious recipes, a greater appreciation for fruits and vegetables and a smaller waistline. I wasn't able to keep at it personally, but I periodically make visits because I find it to be very valuable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog.How are you doing!! I'm so anxious to hear--hope it's going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaeda and feistysurvivor THANK YOU so much for the love!!! I'll be back soon!

    ReplyDelete