Maybe you're not like me and the aforementioned as well as the unmentioned (infertility) is worse than being fat…this may not be the blog for you. I plan on irreverently, humorously and sarcastically sharing my weight loss journey as I run full speed (hopefully reaching my target heart rate) at the wall that is PCOS…But, before you go, take note: I did use the words "sharing" and "journey"…I can't be that bad.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

No Organic Raw Vegans Suffering Here...


Yes I had a spoonful of cookie dough and a Chocolate banana shake for breakfast...seriously healthier than ANY processed cereal ala dairy milk.



Chocolate Banana Shake...1 Tbs Raw Cacao (not cocoa) powder, 1 Tbs of Agave nectar, 1 frozen banana and a cup of almond milk...so delicious and ridiculously healthy. You've probably heard through clever marketing that pomegranate juice has the most antioxidants ever...well Raw Cacao has something like 10,000 times that amount...I will never look older than 31 years old...maybe younger from drinking chocolate shakes everyday...who would of thunk it!


Homemade corn chips with fresh guacamole...my favorite! These chips are made from ground golden flaxseed, yellow bell pepper, organic cumin, chili powder and sea salt...dehydrated to a crisp not to damage any of the nutrition or perfect flavor...this treat makes my heart and my tummy super happy!


In honor of Elaine...this is our "Big Salad"! Romaine and baby spinach, living alfalfa sprouts, sunflower seeds, big juicy tomatoes and perfectly ripened avocado with a fresh salad dressing made on the spot! This meal provides more than enough protein, iron and calcium...all the things carnivores assume we are lacking in our new "extreme" lifestyle, not to mention phenomenal nutrition that hasn't been touched by over processing. DELICIOUS!!!








2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I was also suffering with this for longg time. but making small changes to eating habits like u already do and adding some foods like sesame and papaya ... i was successful. just am 7 weeks preg but.. till the time i deliver i wl be careful with my diet. once pregnant we shoudl not take sesame and papaya plz remember it. and if pozbl visit my blog for the way i followed. there is some harmonal imbalance and sugar level surges in females. i was on metformin for 3 months and sometimes i took hyponidd and m2-tone also. dont get disappointed any time. your confidence only wil give you results. be brave
    http://polycysticovaries.blogspot.com/2011/05/pcod-continue.html
    bye

    ReplyDelete