Maybe you're not like me and the aforementioned as well as the unmentioned (infertility) is worse than being fat…this may not be the blog for you. I plan on irreverently, humorously and sarcastically sharing my weight loss journey as I run full speed (hopefully reaching my target heart rate) at the wall that is PCOS…But, before you go, take note: I did use the words "sharing" and "journey"…I can't be that bad.

Monday, September 13, 2010

The stats…AKA the cold hard truth…

Age  31
Height 5'6"
Starting Weight  183 lbs
Today"s Weight 181.4 lbs
Since last weigh-in + 1.2 lbs
Total since first weigh in -1.6 lbs
What the BMI chart has the nerve to say about me today 29.3=Obese

This is my first weigh in after being home from the hospital...the good news is, we are home. I gained 1.2 lbs in 4 days while in the hospital with Normandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment