Maybe you're not like me and the aforementioned as well as the unmentioned (infertility) is worse than being fat…this may not be the blog for you. I plan on irreverently, humorously and sarcastically sharing my weight loss journey as I run full speed (hopefully reaching my target heart rate) at the wall that is PCOS…But, before you go, take note: I did use the words "sharing" and "journey"…I can't be that bad.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The stats…AKA the cold hard truth…

Age 31
Height 5'6"
Starting Weight 183 lbs
What the BMI chart has the nerve to say about me today 29.5=Obese

Today was my first day giving up flour and sugar...Success! Right now pausing is the key...if I can stop and think a moment then I can stop all together. The most I have ever weighed is 209lbs...I am 26 lbs away from that right now...thanks to PCOS I can put on 26 lbs in 2 months...I do not ever want to see 184 on the scale again, let alone 209. This thought process kept me on track today.

No comments:

Post a Comment